Compact Inline Crystallisation for integrated and energy-saving crystallisation of PET or PLA
Melt-filtrated strings are briefly cooled in water and then cut into pellets. Directly afterwards the material is fed into a container. The latent thermal energy still contained in the pellets is used for crystallisation – without any additional outside energy required and without any process interruption.
- Homogeneous pellets in terms of properties such as crystallisation grade, pellet geometry and weight, colour, etc.
- Attainable crystallisation grades between 30 and 40%
- Reduction of volatile content without impacting on IV
- No further sticking thanks to the careful and homogeneous crystallisation along the entire cross-section
- Low production costs as no additional energy is required
- High degree of automation ensures easy operation and less labour